Key Messages for Alumni – Winter 2022
The following key messages and talking points on specific topics of interest to USNA alumni during the Winter 2022 timeframe are authorized for use by senior Alumni Association/Foundation leadership (CEO, Executive VPs for Engagement/Comms/Marketing, etc.) to alumni only, on behalf of the U.S. Naval Academy Superintendent.
- Widespread cheating on December 2020 Physics exam
- Painting Tecumseh/Tamanend
- Critical Race Theory
- Naming Commission
Click HERE to download a copy of the Winter 2022 USNA Talking Points on High-Interest Topics.
« Admissions Stats, Minority Association Review
Army-Navy Game (Boston)
- USNA 66 Wives Support Wreaths Across America
- Classmates Discuss Heart Fitness
- 2023 Class of ’66 Leadership Awards Presented
- Classmates Discuss Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Staubach Honored With ’63 Cotton Bowl Team on 21 October