The loss of a spouse is one of the most traumatic events in life. It is important to maintain balance. Family, grief counselors, friends, church support groups, and Classmates can help. After the services and internment are completed, it is important to focus on each day and avoid making major changes such as selling a home.
Support for Classmates can come, in part, from the list of others who have lost a spouse. Their names and contact information are provided HERE.
Army-Navy Game (Boston)
- USNA 66 Wives Support Wreaths Across America
- Classmates Discuss Heart Fitness
- 2023 Class of ’66 Leadership Awards Presented
- Classmates Discuss Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Staubach Honored With ’63 Cotton Bowl Team on 21 October