Upcoming Presentations for ’66 Classmates and Wives
NOTE: Wives invited to Classmates’ Zooms and Visa Versa
How to Access ’66 Zooms: CLICK HERE
- Tuesday, 5 March: The Prostate (John Williamson) CLASSMATES ZOOM (2pm)
- Wednesday, 20 March: In-home Care (Shirl Rollins & Don Jackson) WIVES ZOOM (4pm)
- Tuesday, 9 April: Trusts and Financial Planning (Rick Grant) CLASSMATES ZOOM (2pm)
Non Sibi Sed Condiscipulos
Not to himself but to his Classmates
Over the past half-century + the USNA Class of 1966 has demonstrated its willingness to support both our Classmates and the Academy with actions appropriate to the demands of the times and the ages of the greater USNA ’66 family. The success of these efforts has rested upon the shared experiences of the “family” and the trust and confidence we have placed in each other since our coming together in June 1962.
At our most recent live reunion – 55+1- the naming and the tolling of the bell for the scores of Classmates no longer part of the living network has reinforced the need to address the newer challenges confronting our Class and the Class family.
This Class Wellness initiative is not an original idea although over the decades our various Class leaders have established and supported actions that have been pointed to this objective and which we today consolidate and expand into an overall Wellness platform.
This is a work in progress that we see changing and expanding over the years as appropriate to the needs of new times. The concept is to let our Classmate family use the experiences gained over the years to help others in the family. Rather than attempting to offer solutions, the site is intended to offer sailing directions to allow each of us to find his or her own solutions.
- Kick-off Presentation (Powerpoint)
- Recording of 17 August Class Zoom (passcode: #Ec6h9rQ)
- Recording of 18 October Wives Zoom on VA entitlements
- Recording of 28 November Zoom on Heart Fitness and Its Impact on Mortality
- Medical Facilitation Resources from USNA Alumni Association (“Gouge” Handbook)
- Class Prayer Wall under the guidance of Classmate/Pastor, Bruce Bickel
Below are blue “buttons” that link to separate webpages serving as repositories to resources curated by and for Classmates and their families. For general questions regarding this Class initiative, contact Phil Bozzelli.
23-25 April Comearound (Jacksonville Beach, FL)
USNA Class of 1966's 60th Reunion
- Redd Updates Classmates in February Letter
- 60th Reunion – Save the Date!
- CANCELED: 14 Feb Class Luncheon
- 2024 Class Luncheon Dates Announced
- ’66 Classmates Invited to Change of Command