Support for Our Classmates
- List of Battalion/Company Reps as of 30 Sep 2021
- Guidelines for Financial Assistance to Classmates in Need
- Veterans Administration
- TRICARE for Life
- Agent Orange Information
- NEW: PACT Act expands VA healthcare and benefits for Veterans exposed to Agent Orange and ADDS TO the list of health conditions assumed to be caused by exposure. Click HERE for more information on the change to your benefits. NOTE: this also impacts surviving family members (spouse, etc.) of a Veteran who died from a service-connected disability.
- Veterans Administration Resources
- Vietnam Veterans of America
- MOAA Survivor Guide
- Surviving Spouse Resources
- NEW: if you’re a surviving family member of a Veteran who died from a service-connected disability, you may be eligible for benefits. Click HERE for more information.
- Webcast: Preparing a Spouse for Survivorship
Is your spouse prepared if you predecease him or her? Does he or she know what notifications need to be made, and to who? What about understanding the benefit programs that may apply to a survivor? MOAA members have on-demand access to a 2-hour webinar that will answer these questions and offer additional resources.
Click HERE to log-in to your MOAA account for webinar access.
Relevant Military Sites
Fernandina Beach - Amelia Island Comearound
- New Coach to Speak at Class Lunch on 10 May
- Benefits Expanded for Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange
- 8 Feb Class Luncheon Big Success
- Carl Fulford’s Final Letter to Class
- Sen. Dan Coats to Speak at 8 Feb Class Luncheon