Class Wellness Initiative Launched
The Class of 1966 launched an important new initiative during a classwide zoom on 17 August. This is a work in progress that will change and expand as appropriate to Classmates’ needs. The concept is to let our Classmate family use the experiences gained over the years to help others in the family. Rather than attempting to offer solutions, the site is intended to offer sailing directions to allow each of us to find his or her own solutions.
Click HERE to visit the Class Wellness webpages and to see the recording of the introductory zoom.
« Navy Rugby and the Class of 1966
Army-Navy Game (Boston)
- USNA 66 Wives Support Wreaths Across America
- Classmates Discuss Heart Fitness
- 2023 Class of ’66 Leadership Awards Presented
- Classmates Discuss Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Staubach Honored With ’63 Cotton Bowl Team on 21 October