Distinguished Graduate Awardees from the Class of 1966
The Class of 1966 is honored to have three outstanding leaders who have been named as Distinguished Graduates of the United States Naval Academy:
- DGA 2010 – General Carlton W. Fulford Jr., USMC (Ret.)
- DGA 2013 – Vice Admiral John Scott Redd, USN (Ret.)
- DGA 2014 – Admiral Charles S. Abbot, USN (Ret.)
Please read the biographies of these outstanding classmates by clicking on the underlined hyperlinks above. Biographical Videos also are available. Click on photos above to connect to the award ceremonies’ videos.
The Distinguished Graduate Award was established in 1998 to honor graduates who have demonstrated a lifetime commitment to service, personal character and distinguished contributions to our nation.
On 12 May 2017, the Alumni Association Board of Trustees formalized the program by approving the
Distinguished Graduate Award Program Guidelines resolution.
The Distinguished Graduate Award (DGA) is given annually to a graduate of the United States Naval Academy nominated by a member of the Association and selected by the DGA Selection Panel.
Navy - Notre Dame
- Standing Room Only for Class Lunch on 10 May
- ’66 Ladies Zoom Group Celebrates Milestone
- Letter to Class from President
- Spring 2023 Comearounds Big Success
- More details on Class lunch